The Lab operates as a Research Hub and is open to all Bocconi faculty members willing to cooperate on specific projects related with the areas of interest. Teams or individual researchers are invited to present a research proposal specifying the goals of the project, the resources required and the expected duration of the project.
All projects funded, an illustration of the project and the members of the groups can be found here (link to wiki).
Governance of the Lab is managed through the Steering Committee. It supports the Scientific Director validating the research agenda, reviewing the research progress and exerting the coordination effort that is necessary to make the Lab individual initiatives compliant with the regulations and aims of the institutions that are involved.
- Claudio Tebaldi Associate Professor of Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Anna Battauz, Associate Professor of Quantitative Methods for Finance and Director MaFinRisk Master Program
- Stefano Caselli, Professor Algebris Chair in Long-term Investment and Absolute Return and Vice Rector for International Affairs
- Co-Pierre Georg, Algorand Foundation Economic Advisory Committee Member
- Donato Masciandaro, Intesa Sanpaolo Chair in Economics of Financial Regulation and Director Baffi-Carefin Research Centre
- Massimo Morini, Algorand Foundation Chief Economist
- Fulvio Ortu, Professor of Finance and Director of Department of Finance
- Sara Caratti, Corporate Donor Relations Manager, Fundraising.
- Doro Unger-Lee, Algorand Centre of Excellence Program Manager.